The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges will complete a required move of its online servers and systems over President’s Day weekend. This means State Board-related systems and services will be unavailable between Friday, Feb. 13 at 5 p.m. and Tuesday, Feb. 17 at 5 a.m. This weekend was chosen as the least disruptive to normal college operations. We apologize for any inconvenience while we complete this state-mandated move.
The affected systems include (this is not an exhaustive list):
- ACOM Check Printing System
- By Request Digital Report Distribution
- Class Schedules
- Data Staging Area for Degree Audit
- Data Staging Area for SMS, FMS, PPMS
- Degree Audit
- Employee Earnings and Leave
- Financial Aid
- Financial Management System
- Instructor Briefcase
- Minisoft/Reflections Login
- Payroll/Personnel Mgmt. System
- Schedule 25
- Student Management System
- UDALink/Data Express Reporter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Web Admissions
- Web Credit Card
- Web Registration
What do you need to do?
Expect that State Board-related systems and services will be unavailable from Feb. 13 at 5 p.m. to Feb. 17 at 5 a.m. Any work or projects requiring these systems and services should be completed by Feb. 13 at 5 p.m. Unfinished work and projects will need to wait to be completed after the datacenter move is complete Feb. 17 at 5 a.m.
Close systems and services on your computer before leaving. All systems and services will be fully operational Feb. 17.
Additional updates will be provided as appropriate.